If you no longer need electric service from us there are a few things we would like you to let us know.

  1. What day you want to have the service transferred to a new customer or power (meter) disconnected?
  2. If there will be no new customer taking over your electric service, do you want the service put on “Standby” or do you want the electric service (Poles, wires & all equipment) removed from your property?

“Standby” is available to Customers that want to retain a service location, but do not want the service energized.  Contact  us for details and rates of the Standby service.

If you want all the electric service equipment physically removed from your property, you will need to complete and return a signed “Request for Retirement of Service Form“.