- Make sure all circuits with outlets near water are ground fault protected.
- Replace frayed, cracked or damaged power cords or extension cords.
- Never place a power cord under a rug or carpet.
- Do not overload an electrical circuit. If a fuse or breaker repeatedly opens, you need to remove some electrical items from the circuit or replace the wire and breaker.
- To protect toddlers, place safety plugs in unused outlets.
- Make sure all covers are properly placed on electrical boxes and panels.
412 International Drive SW, P.O. Box 430, Red Lake Falls, MN 56750